Please call before submitting to see if space is still available 912-590-2200
1. Vendors must include a complete description of items to be sold. (including menus for food vendors and services, etc.)
2. Completed application must be received no later the 7 days prior to event.
3. Application must include the application form, entry fee, and at least one photo of the setup/products. (Photos may be emailed.) The Event committee may use any submitted material to promote the event.
4. The event committee reserves the right to reject any application in its entirety or prohibit the sale of any item. You will only be able to sale items that have been previously submitted and approved by the event committee.
5. The event committee has the right to limit the number of exhibitors in each category.
6. Vendors/Exhibitors must provide their own tents, displays, tables, chairs, water hoses, electrical cords, tarps, etc.
7. Vendor is responsible for collecting and paying the 7% sales tax.
8. Vendor is responsible for leaving their space clean.
9. The event committee reserves the rights to sell all commercial soft drinks and bottle water.
10. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO THE INTERRUPTION IN THE FESTIVAL AS A RESULT OF WEATHER OR ANY CAUSE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE EVENT.
11. If you are not accepted as a vendor, a refund will be given in due process.
12. Better Hometown Blackshear Inc., Main Street or any of it's affiliates will not be responsible for any liability, lost, stolen or damaged merchandise.
13. If choosing the "MAIL IN CHECK" option, Make Check payable to:
BETTER HOMETOWN BLACKSHEAR INC.
P.O. BOX 691,
BLACKSHEAR, GA 31516
14. Mail in vendors please download form from here.